Skype
Midmenj

Side Effects Side Effects

I liked it!

The Apathetic Worm The Apathetic Worm

Good worm motion, but try to put the worm on the ground and maybe a slight pause when it moves. so the head moves the tail catches up and the head moves again.

On The Doll On The Doll

I think if you bend his knees a little it will give more emphasis on that the doll is him. Also, although the girl ( I assume it's a girl) on the left isn't talking you should have her look at the person talking then down at the doll when he has her where she was touched.

dagger dagger

I can't seem to attack anything

FPA: Sneak Peek FPA: Sneak Peek

Can't wait to play!

I cant wait till this comes out for the Playstation Network! I've been a fan since Fancy Pants 1

Escape the Elevator Escape the Elevator

Doesn't work

John this doesn't Work! on mine it is a white screen...i would try to reload it on the site agian and re submit it.

JHunt609 responds:

I simply hadn't put in a pre-loader, but it works. Sorry!

walk cycle walk cycle

the left arm i feel shoots downward when coming down. I'd try to make it a bit more smother. Everything else is nearly perfect. Especially the head bob

AdzTonyGladvain responds:

Thank you for your advice. I fixed it.

Melting Eye Melting Eye

I really like this piece. I'd make the words a bit more clearer though. I know it says Melting but i'd like to know it says that without trying to read it. Very awesome overall!

Andreeew responds:

I thought it would be a problem, but I cant change it now. Anyway, thank you! ;)

Zone Love Zone Love

I really like the background and the art style! Shadows could be a bit lighter though but they don't take away from the piece. Good work overall!